Editing of data when needed.
We aren’t going to show a lot here but this is what you can do.
- shift data latency by time.
- shift data by distance.
- remove overlaps
- trim the end of passes
- adjust the data base on sensor drift. Often used in Electromagnetic sensor, cotton yield monitors and some grains that create sensor build up.
- adjust to value in data.
- remove min and max values
- re-calibrate or adjust multiple machines based on a number of attributes.
- you can also download file into other advanced editing tool and replace them.